Thursday, October 25, 2007

Are You Trusting God To Write Your Story?

I don't remember where I found this but I re-discovered it in my documents this week and I was moved again when I read it:

Are You Trusting God To Write Your Story?

"Do you trust Him with your dreams?

Do you trust Him with your friendships?

Do you trust Him with your work?

Do you trust Him with your finances?

Do you trust Him with your love story?

Do you trust Him with your future?

Do you trust Him in your fears?

Do you trust Him in your pain?

Do you trust Him in your circumstances?

Do you trust Him in EVERYTHING?

Do you trust Him enough to let Him keep on writing?"

Seize The Day!
-StrongJoy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing writing and views! I actually found so much of myself in what you write and express. It is like meeting a female version of myself - same interests, music, and poetic aspects! I am a bit awestruck right now (smile).

Thanks - it was a rare discovery!
Peter

Brad Keating said...

Can I make a comment on a future blog post? Are you impressed with my mind-reading abilities? :) I am always looking for book recommendations, as you know, so I am right now printing out The Innocence of Father Brown (I have LOTS of scrap paper from about 3 copies of my thesis, so this is a good way to use the back sides.)I am looking forward to reading it.

You'll have to email me if you want to know how I know what your next blog post is going to be. :)

Love, sesekn aiyiknel