Thursday, December 20, 2007

Back Again!

Well...I'm back! It HAS been quite awhile, I admit, but it's the holiday season and no one is spending much time on the computer lately. I probably won't be posting again until after New Year's Day. I will be sleeping late that day because the day before we will be having our annual LORD OF THE RINGS marathon, watching the extended versions of all the movies. It should last about 12 hours. Can't wait : ) Currently, we are reading through the books again as a family. Am I happy? Need you ask? Happy Christmas everyone, and a Merry New Year!

Here are some photos we took last week while on a trip. This one is just a really nice shot of the sun behind the Mediterranean sea.


This one was taken on the plane. Those are genuine clouds - that's what I love about airplanes - watching the clouds so far below...

Here's another one taken on the plane, though the plane was a wee bit lopsided when it was taken. For some reason, it reminds me of C.S. Lewis' "Perelandra." I think that's sort of how I imagine the face of that planet to look.

Seize The Day!
-StrongJoy

No comments: